It’s August and anyone who goes through the Spring-Summer semester can relate to the feeling of being stuck in class during beautiful weather. Well wait no longer fellow students…summer has arrived, well only for the next two weeks before September starts, but still it’s something.
So as a fond farewell here are a list of everyday easy end of summer things I plan to do as soon as my exams are over. See if any of my items are on your list.
1. Sit in the sun and do nothing (sunscreen of course)
2. Go camping
3. Go swimming (indoors, outdoors, it doesn’t matter)
4. African Lion Safari (I was singing the jingle while I wrote this :))
5. Toronto Zoo
6. Epic Movie Night (consisting of random adventures with friends)
7. Ride my bike (It’s been sitting in my garage for a year, poor buddy)
8. Club Night with the gals
9. Tough Mudder Run (Yes, I know I’m insane, but that’s more fun anyway)
And last but not least:
10. Eat, drink, and be merry for every day of my freedom
What’s on your list?