So, picture this. You’re in the Business Administration – Marketing program (or any program), and you’re not sure if you want to become a marketing coordinator, or a social media manager, or a sales representative… Or maybe you want to go on to get your undergrad degree, heck, maybe even a masters? Can you get a PhD in marketing? Wait, maybe I don’t even want to go into marketing. I’ve always thought that I’d make a great Software Engineer. 🤔
If this sounds like you, it’s time to take a trip to the career counsellor. The career counsellors on campus can help you with:
- Career testing & assessment.
- Exploring career options, finding direction.
- Research & evaluation of career alternatives, setting career goals.
- Labour market information, outlooks & future trends.
- Planning further education (university, college programs, transfer agreements, apprenticeships, etc.).
Appointments are typically a half hour in length, and can be booked in the Centre for Student Success (Trafalgar: B104, Davis: B230, HMC: A247). The sooner you book, the sooner that you can start taking the right steps on your career path whether that be looking for an internship, or filling out a university application.
Hopefully this gives you some direction on… where to find direction. ↗️
All the best!